Think about your summer and how you’d like it to look. How will you make sure this summer is one of spiritual growth, rest, and rhythm? The Gift of a Sacred Summer is an experiential 9 week Worship Series to help you grow closer to Jesus this summer using all your senses.
- The Gift of Rest
- The Gift of Silence
- The Gift of Play
- The Gift of Love
- The Gift of Justice
- The Gift of Nature
- The Gift of Gratitude
- The Gift of Creating
- The Gift of Grief
Each week we will provide:
- 5-minute Practice – a quick way to engage each gift
- 15-minute Practice – for those who want to spend a little more time engaging each gift
- Going Deeper Practice – these take some preparation and possibly supplies.
- Scripture – curated passages connected to each gift
- Reflection Questions – these can be used as journaling prompts or for discussion.
Join us starting June 27 thru August 22