Open to adult members of the community…
COMMUNITY SUICIDE PREVENTION:
KNOWING WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO SAY
Sunday evening, Dec. 3 (6:30-8:00pm)
Most of us worry we wouldn’t know what to do or say if someone we knew might be thinking about suicide. This workshop will show you that you already know how to take those first steps.
It will also:
– Help you better understand the facts about suicide
– Give you information that can help you learn how to separate the truth about suicide from misinformation
– Review what to do if you’re worried that someone you know might be thinking about taking their life
– Supply information about local resources
– Provide an opportunity to ask questions and have discussion
COME JOIN US… IT WILL BE WORTH YOUR TIME!!
Grace Christian Church
1961 Wayside Rd.
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Workshop: Suicide Prevention