Parents, are you looking for a way to engage with your kids and teens in everyday discipleship at home?
This one-hour workshop lets you join us from home for a seminar that will help you capture the everyday moments of your life and turn them into intentional moments of faith formation, without adding an extra thing to your busy schedule. An Everyday Discipleship worksheet and follow-up resources for you will support you as you disciple your youth at home.
This workshop has been widely attended by both ministers and parents alike with positive feedback on how it changed their perspective on discipleship in the home and got them excited about sharing their faith with their kids. Led by Christina Embree.
Christina Embree is …
- Wife to Luke, a pastor/church planter at Plowshares Brethren In Christ in Lexington, KY
- Mother to three wonderful kids Hannah (17), Naomi (14), and Caleb (9)
- Minister of Generational Discipleship for the Great Lakes Conference of the Brethren in Christ
- Church Planter and Next Gen Coordinator at Plowshares BIC
- Masters of Arts in Ministry, Children, Youth and Family focus graduate from Wesley Seminary at Indian Wesleyan University and current Doctorate of Ministry in Spiritual Formation student at the same time
- and most importantly, Follower and lover of Jesus Christ with a heart to see homes as the primary place for faith formation and spiritual growth for kids, parents, grandparents and every other member of the family.