- Sunday | February 4, 2018
Join the Armstrong home group as they help out at a Sunday dinner event at The Center.
The Center in Asbury Park, Inc., is a volunteer based New Jersey not-for-profit service organization, providing support services for people living with HIV/AIDS and their caregivers. The Center in Asbury Park offers its clients and volunteers a safe haven in order to instill a sense of community and stability in their lives. The Center fulfills its mission by:
- Housing Programs: Center House, a permanent residence to 25 individuals living with HIV/AIDS; Emergency placement for homeless individuals; Rental and Utility subsidies to prevent homelessness.
- Nutrition Programs: Emergency Food and Nutrition pantry; Meals to Go, frozen home-cooked meals; a daily lunch program; Monthly Sunday dinners.
- Referral Services; empowering clients by providing connection to other service providers and programs.
- Transportation Services: Provide transportation for medical and other needs.
- Education: Lecture and forums for clients, staff and volunteers.
Contact the church office for more information.