- Saturday | November 4, 2017
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am
ARE YOU READY to Be the Bridge?
“I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.”
To be people of grace and peace who bring healing, reconciliation and transformation to our church and the larger community.
Who is Be the Bridge for?
* Are you heartbroken by the racial divide in your country, your city, your church, or your family?
* Do you want to experience greater diversity, richness, and depth in your relationships?
* Do you want the church to demonstrate God’s heart for all people groups to the world?
* Do you feel fearful and awkward about connecting with others of a different race?
* Can you no longer tolerate the injustice, apathy, and fear you see around you?
* Would like the church to be a distinct and transformative voice in the conversation on racial healing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this study is for you. It is designed to provide tools and support for individuals and groups interested in the process of gospel-based racial bridge building.
For more information, contact Bonnie Deroski, 732-493-5033